
I changed Elizabeth's crib into a toddler bed about a week ago. But because of our visit to Aunt Jen's house, Elizabeth's realization of freedom, and her hesitancy for change, this is the first time she actually slept in her bed. She still has not slept through the night without coming into my room and letting me know that she was able to leave her room. It is a good thing that I am a light sleeper and have been able to wake up each time she opens her door, but we are going to have to work on a solution to that problem before it becomes a habit. In the meantime, she usually sleeps with me until the morning, at least until Daddy comes back home.... 7 more days!

1 comment:
Elizabeth you are so cute!
I'll see you Palm Sunday weekend! Love you Grandma Laurie
Post a Comment