Elizabeth was fairly decent on both road trips to and from Amarillo. I created a video compilation of all the videos I had taken of her and I added some pictures and some of her favorite songs and then burned them onto a DVD. So besides having to hear kid songs the whole way, expect for when she sleeping and enjoying her Starbucks beverage, the ride was pretty tolerable.

Now let me explain the Starbucks before I start getting hate mail... My loving husband looked all over Amarillo so that his sleep-deprived cranky wife could get her favorite Caramel Mochiatto before having to deal with a practicing 2-year old for next 7-hour road trip. While I was there, I was looking for a drink that Nick would like so that we could both enjoy Starbucks equally. No such luck, but Elizabeth loved the Vanilla Bean frappaccino (
no caffeine) immensely. She had a death grip on the cup and didn't make a peep until the drink was gone.


This one was just for laughs. It was my empty Venti cup and she was just checking to make sure there was nothing left in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment