As most of you know, Elizabeth has a book titled "Who Loves baby" and essentially it is a photo album of pictures of her family. Recently I realized that the photos in there are all from when Elizabeth was a tiny-tiny infant. I have been trying to update the photos of the people in her family, and will hopefully get that project completed before I need to start all over again. But here are some new pictures that will be placed in her book.
Elizabeth with Uncle Casey and Aunt Audrey

Elizabeth and Grandma Lauri
Still to come are the pictures with the rest of her family, (if I ever remember to take pictures when I am with my side of the family - I am usually too busy gabbing and then remember after everyone has already left that I wanted to get pictures!) and pictures with Elizabeth's Grandpa Clement and Nana Carla the next time they (or we) visit. So to those who have not had their pictures taken yet, maybe you could remind me the next time you see me :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment