Elizabeth is learning more and more every day. Recently she has been taking joy in the things that her body can do. From screaming at the top of her lungs, to jumping, to dancing, to running, and to making silly faces. The first picture is self explanatory, the second picture is her remaining reaction to seeing the first picture. Truly a joy in my life, she always is able to make me laugh.
We hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I think Elizabeth is really going to enjoy opening up presents this year, and I will be sure to try to capture some great moments on film.

2 comments:
I was starting to think that Elizabeth looked mostly like her father. But with that first picture, I see the resemblance with her mother as well.
JK!
Have a Happy New Year!
We had so much fun with all of daddy's side. I hope you have just as much fun with mommy's side. I love you -- grandma laurie
Post a Comment