Hello!
This is the beginning of a blog that I will start for Elizabeth.
My babies online website has been fun, but you can't go back and view past postings. I like the idea that once I have posted an update, that you can go back and revisit her old milestones, pictures, and events. I can even post videos on this blog, which I could not do on the babies online website.
Elizabeth is now 17 months old. Her personality grows and shines everyday.
I will post some of my favorite pictures and videos from the past, but you can visit this site for updates on her in the future.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great blog, Amy. The videos are easy to play and they are so valuable for those of us who are not lucky enough to witness these events as they happen. I can tell how much effort you have already put into making this blog. Thank you!
Post a Comment